Monday, January 31, 2011

My first decoupage canvas (TUTORIAL)

Now I understand the feeling of waiting modeling paste to get dry, I was very impatient… This is something new for me. It’s my first project on canvas and I have never worked with modeling paste until now, this is so cool.
Long time I was thinking what to do with these two canvases and last week I got an inspiration from some youtube videos and I started my new project.
Materials that I used:
- Canvas
- Napkins
- Decoupage lacquer and glue – gloss
- Paintbrush
- Modeling paste
- Acrylic colors
  First I applied the the napkins on the canvas.
 Then I spreaded the modeling paste on the corners (as a frame) and I waited to get dry.
After that I painted the frame with dark red acrylic color and then with ochre color.
Here is the result.
 
 
  :)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastično izgleda!!! Odlično si to napravila! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh..a kako ke stoeja dobro doma kaj nas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fala Sanja!... Drenka za kaj vas ke napraeme nekoj drugi ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it and that you got an inspiration!:))

    ReplyDelete