Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy holydays!

I wish happy holydays to everyone! Hope you are having a great time!
Now I want to show you what I made last week. As a decoration for the Christmas table I decorated a new candle with decoupage technique. I used a napkin with Christmas motif.
I also made a Christmas card with crocheted gift on it. This card is traveling in Belgrade and maybe is already there. Hope they will like it.
I made some Christmas gifts for my friends, but for now I’m showing you just this one. It’s a mobile pouch. I made two of them, one for me and one for a friend.
In the back side I sewed a button.

1 comment:

  1. divna ti je svijeća,predivan motiv:)))....
    jako mi se sviđa i torbica za mobitel,posebno zvijezdice kao ukras:))....
    sad sam vidjela da si i ti ovan u horoskopu:))...pozdrav još jednoj ovnici iz rijeke:))...
    M...

    ReplyDelete