Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It’s Valentines Day and I got a surprise from Fatima

"Very prolific crafter, Ravelry friend from Macedonia!" 
- said Fatima from Philippines on her website crochetology.net
 
...I just found out that I got a Versatile Blogger Award from Fatima. 
Thank you very much Fatima!!! You made my day! :) This award is motivating me to make more creative and beautiful things. :-D

Now I should mention 7 random (Valentine) things about myself...

1. I enjoy crafting love things
2. I miss my boyfriend
3. I can't wait to be with him tomorrow
4. Best romantic evenings: in his hug :)
5. I knitted him a hat and a shawl for New year
6. He supports me in crafting
7. I want to say to him: "Thank you for your support!" :)

Blogger Award Rules:

1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
 
I'm not going to pass on this award. The award goes to all my followers and subscribers!
Thank You for following me !!!!!
Enjoy my crafts and visit my first free pattern.  
Love yooou!



No comments:

Post a Comment